St Peter's, Trusthorpe
St. Peter's is an ancient brick-built Church set in its Churchyard located in the centre of the village up a short driveway from the A52. The clock (sometimes!) strikes the hours and halves and the three bells are rung on certain occasions. There is a small organ which is used at most services. There is ample parking.
A regular congregation of 20-25 meets for worship each Sunday at 9.00am. Services are usually in modern language and are Communion or Morning Worship (led by a Lay Minister).
Social Distancing is observed and we are making every effort to be "covid-secure".
There used to be a mid-week service each Tuesday at 9.30am which often used the traditional language of the 1662 Book of Common Prayer Communion Service. However, Covid-19 has seen this suspended so we sometimes use the traditional service on Sunday morning.
In "normal times" refreshments are served after most services in the nearby Annexe (click here for details) where toilets are also available. However, Covid-19 has meant that refreshments are not available for the time being.
Everyone is most welcome to all our services.
St. Peter's has a Churchyard in which residents and church members can be buried. The Local Authority Cemetery (which serves the whole Mablethorpe, Trusthorpe and Sutton on Sea area) is next door to St. Peter's and can be reached by footbridge (over the dyke) from the Church.
For more information about St. Peter's please contact one of the clergy (see the Contacts page) or Churchwardens:
Mrs. Diana Povah Mr. Michael Evans