Christchurch, Pointon

Pointon Church 

Christchurch, Pointon (also known as "The Mission") was built in 1893 to serve the village of Pointon - who only had a church on the Fen and St Andrews at Sempringham. A Bouton & Paul "flat-pack" structure of wood with corrugated iron cladding - both aisles have been completely rebuild in the last decade so that this "temporary" church building can continue to be central to village life.

http://www.pointonsempringham.uk  

Welcome to the Billingborough Group of Churches

serving the parishes of Aslackby, Billingborough, Dowsby, Horbling and Pointon & Sempringham

Priest in Charge: Rev'd Neil Knox

01529 497679 

 Click here for information on Keeping Safe