Hiring the Green School
The hall is available for hire and, with two rooms which can be separated,
is suitable for meetings and children's parties.
If you are interested in booking the hall, all you need to do is: (NOTE COVID-19 Restrictions below)
- Scroll through the calendar below to see if your desired slot is available.
- For your booking, we will need you to check the conditions of hire: Conditions of Hire - Sep 2020
- Fill in the Booking Form. You can save and fill this in on your computer and return by email or print it off and send it to the address on the form.
- Payment by BACS is preferred. Scroll down to see the current fees.
- If you would prefer, you can secure your desired date and time by phoning Kevin Dawson on 07759 878675 or email to email@example.com
COVID-19 Stage 3, Easing of Lockdown
As we are still on the roadmap to easing of lockdown there are some restrictions in place, and hirers must:
- submit a copy of own COVID-19 risk assessment
- comply with the requirements set out in the latest versions of the Green School COVID-19 risk assessment and Conditions of Hire Green School COVID-19 Risk Assessment v3.0
- comply with social distancing requirements and wear face coverings if 2m separation cannot be maintained at all times
- not exceed the maximum permitted capacity of 23
- ensure the hall is well ventilated
We are still hoping that all restrictions will be lifted on 21 June which means we will be able to revert back to our original conditions of hire, risk assessments and capacities.
Green School Fees
From 1 April 2019
|Hire Periods||Hourly Rate|
|Weekday and evening use||£9.00 per hour|
|Weekend use||£13.00 per hour|
|Parties|| £50 per 4 hours|
Additional hour or part thereof £13.00
Please note: We now accept BACS payments for all bookings.
Payment by BACS is preferred and is due upon booking, however if you can only pay by cheque please make them payable to the "Green School Management Committee".