Hiring the Green School
The hall is available for hire and, with two rooms which can be separated,
is suitable for meetings and children's parties.
If you are interested in booking the hall, all you need to do is: (NOTE COVID-19 Restrictions below)
- Scroll through the calendar below to see if your desired slot is available.
- For your booking, we will need you to check the conditions of hire: Conditions Of Hire - Aug 2021
- Fill in the Booking Form. You can save and fill this in on your computer and return by email or print it off and send it to the address on the form.
- Payment by BACS is preferred. Scroll down to see the current fees.
- If you would prefer, you can secure your desired date and time by phoning Kevin Dawson on 07759 878675 or email to email@example.com
COVID-19 Stage 4, Easing of Restrictions 19th July 2021
Please see the following update following the Government's recent announcement to ease all COVID-19 restrictions from 19 July.
The advice is based upon recently issued Interim ACRE Guidance
The guidance suggests the following should apply to the Green School:
- Comply with the requirements set out in the latest versions of the Green School COVID-19 risk assessment and Conditions of Hire Green School COVID-19 Risk Assessment v2.3
- Sanitisation stations remain.
- The wearing of masks is advised for "pinch points" i.e., within the servery, toilets, and stores, and when entering the premises. Adequate separation must be maintained between attendees at all times.
- Ventilation of the hall is to be maintained (leave all doors and windows open) during periods of hire.
- The current one-way entry and exit route should remain in place
- Retaining capacity at reduced levels for now. Certainly, the advice suggests we should not open up for larger events and therefore a maximum capacity of 50 will apply.
- The one in and out requirement for toilets will remain in place.
- The store is now in use, but hirers are requested to continue sanitising tables and chairs after each session.
- All surfaces touched during the hire session are to be sanitised before leaving the premises. This applies to the halls, servery, and WC accommodation
In view of the above committee members will continue to review the situation and provide further updates upon the issue of further guidance.
Should you have any further queries regarding this matter do please contact me.
Thank you again for your continued support.
Chair, Green School Management Committee
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 07759 878675
Green School Fees
From 1 April 2019
|Hire Periods||Hourly Rate|
|Weekday and evening use||£9.00 per hour|
|Weekend use||£13.00 per hour|
|Parties|| £50 per 4 hours|
Additional hour or part thereof £13.00
Please note: We now accept BACS payments for all bookings.
Payment by BACS is preferred and is due upon booking, however if you can only pay by cheque please make them payable to the "Green School Management Committee".