Hiring the Green School
The hall is available for hire and, with two rooms which can be separated, is suitable
for meetings and children's parties. A total of 90 people can be accommodated.
If you are interested in booking the hall, all you need to do is:
- Scroll through the calendar below to see if your desired slot is available.
- For your booking, we will need you to check the conditions of hire: Conditions of Hire
- Fill in the Booking Form. You can save and fill this in on your computer and return by email or print it off and send it to the address on the form.
- Payment by BACS is preferred, alternatively payment by cheque is accepted to the address at the bottom of the form. Scroll down to see the current fees.
- If you would prefer, you can secure your desired date and time by phoning Kevin Dawson on 07759 878675 or Chris Gaughan on 07964 175924 or email by clicking Email the Green School (if that doesn't work just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details)
Green School Fees - From April 2018
|Weekday and evening use||£8.00 per hour|
|Weekend use||£12.50 per hour|
|Parties|| £50 per 3 hours|
Additional hour or part thereof £12.50
Please note: We now accept BACS payments for all bookings.
Payment by BACS is preferred and is due upon booking, however if you can only pay by cheque please make them payable to the "Green School Management Committee".